General Mission Society
The Mission Society offers loving Christian fellowship with other women of the church. Together, the women meet to speak, pray, plan, sing, learn and give to God and His work.
The General Mission Society meets the Monday after the 1st Sunday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Empower the members of the Woman’s Auxiliary to carry out the Great Commission.
- Encourage greater participation in reaching out to the youth and other individuals with special needs.
- Develop home mission, foreign mission, education, and evangelism ministries to fulfill the objectives.
- Deborah Circle meets 3rd Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
- Esther Circle meets every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Joshua Circle meets 3rd & 4th Monday at 6:30 p.m.
- Ruth Circle meets 2nd 7 3rd Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- Willing Workers & Rebecca Circles meets every Monday at 11:00 a.m.
Combined & Adult Choir
All choirs provide respectful music to lead all worshippers to experience the awesome presence of God. The membership of the Adult Choir shall consist of individuals, minimum of 18 years of age. The Combined choir membership shall consist of individuals from all choirs.
Rehearsal schedule is Wednesday, before the 1st Sunday – 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and prior to the 4th Sunday – 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., respectively.
Annette Strawder Here to Help Pantry
Purpose: Acts 20:35
Theme: HERE TO HELP II Corinthians 9:7
Pantry opens Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.